Doubles & Triples Endorsement Practice Test – CDL Doubles and Triples
This licensing endorsement is primarily for truck drivers who are looking to make a career out of driving for trucking and transportation companies. Anyone planning to take this endorsement test is advised to also study the Double- and Triple Wide Vehicle practice tests as well. This will ensure that you pass your real test on the first try, and with impressive scores, so that you have a better opportunity to be hired on for the most desirable and highest paying positions. As part of your study strategy for this test, it is also recommended that you study for the CDL General Knowledge Test, the Air Brakes Test, and the Combination Vehicles Test, and utilize the CDL Knowledge practice tests in each category.
The doubles and triples endorsement practice test is free. Complete the practice test with a score of 90% or higher and you are guaranteed to pass the DMV test and obtain your endorsement with no problem.
Choose Your Free CDL Doubles and Triples Test Below:
CDL Doubles and Triples Test 01
The CDL doubles and triples endorsement test will examine your knowledge of pulling double/triple trailers, coupling and uncoupling, inspecting doubles and triples, and checking air brakes.
CDL Doubles and Triples Test 02
Prepare for your written endorsement test with DMV doubles triples practice test. Find information on what to expect and how to pass your first try. Update 2018.
Easy Tips For Passing Your CDL Doubles and Triples Written Test
For some people, they would gladly put the task of driving onto someone else. But not you. Life on the road, seeing exciting new places, and having stories to tell has led you to where you are now: ready to take your commercial truck driver test! But there’s a lot to remember and we have some tips for you to help make your dreams come true.
- Give yourself time. Seems obvious, right? But we’re all a little guilty of procrastinating and so this obvious tip is give yourself at least an hour of study time every day for the week before your test. If you can give yourself more time then that’s all the better. Don’t be like a college student and put all your studying before the final.
- Sleep! Nobody does well on little to no sleep. Maybe some can do well on only six, but you know your body better than anybody. Sleep as much as you know you need to be ready to give your best and pass that test!
- Make your own little study guide. Have you noticed there’s one or more things that seem to not stay in your memory? Writing them down might help. You’re more likely to remember something you’ve written than something you just keep repeating to yourself. By writing them down you have all the information you need to remember better.
- Remember: anxiety is normal. Everybody has a little, but don’t let it hold you back. If you give yourself the time and be patient with yourself, you’ll find you’re able to pass this.
- Doubles & Triples Endorsement Practice Test! This is a good way of knowing what to prepare for. Luckily, we have you covered and our practice tests are completely free! We want to make certain you are able to take this first step and out onto the road.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Good luck and we look forward to seeing you out there!
This Doubles & Triples Endorsement Practice Test Covers:
Pulling Double/Triple Trailers
Coupling and Uncoupling
Inspecting Doubles and Triples
Checking Air Brakes